About this Episode:
In this episode I interview The Founder of Flow State Micro Adam Bramlage. Today’s topic may be a bit controversial for people who are in recovery from substance abuse and I encourage you to listen with an open heart and open mind. I was quite apprehensive to do an episode on the topic of microdosing psychedelics until quite a few people in the recovery space including some of my coaching clients were reaching out and wanting to explore and learn more about the topic. Many of which who were feeling confused about exploring with a potential mind altering substance and not knowing which course to take. Once again I always say it’s about intention and when we have a deep intention to heal rather than escape then these powerful plants and fungi can shift our consciousness for us to see our past and any potential traumas as well as ourselves in a new profound way. A shift in perspective that brings deeper understanding and insight which can birth for healing to take place.
Takeaways from the episode:
- What exactly is microdosing and what it is not
- Some of the most common reasons why people start microdosing and what it may help with
- We explore the different microdosing protocols which have been created from pioneers in this field such as Dr. James Fadiman and Paul Stamets
- Things you may want to look out for before microdosing like contraindications
- We explore the topic of microdosing to treat addiction, depression and anxiety
- Adam shares his personal story of healing from treatment resistant depression with microdosing psilocybin
About Adam Bramlage & Flow State Micro:
Adam Bramlage is Founder/CEO of Flow State Micro, where he works one on one with clients to optimize their Microdosing experience. He is co-founder of the Microdosing Movement, a six-week online Microdosing course and co-founder of the Microdosing Support Network, the first free online Microdosing support group, both in partnership with the SF Psychedelic Society and the Microdosing Institute in Holland.
Flow State Boilerplate:
Flow State Micro is a California based mushroom company and informational platform for Microdosing education. Flow State provides one on one Microdosing coaching and integration, individualizing protocols, dosages and experiences. They have coached more than 500 people through their individual Microdosing experiences, and have provided Microdosing classes and education on multiple platforms to thousands of participants. Flow State imagines a world where plants and fungi are no longer criminalized, and are made affordable and accessible to people of all races, creeds and backgrounds.